VIRTUAL ANGORA GOAT SHOW
The current Coronavirus pandemic has resulted in the cancellation of all agricultural shows for the foreeseable future. We have therefore decided to hold a virtual show.
Date: Saturday 20 June 2020
Judge: John Taylor
No Entry Fee
Closing Date: Thursday 18 June 2020
Conditions of Entry
- Open to all BAGS members.
- All adult goats must be registered with the British Angora Goat Society or notified in the case of yearling bucks.
- All adult goats must have been shorn on or after 1 January 2020.
- All goats to be photographed in ‘off field condition’ i.e. no washing or preparation.
- Entries limited to 150 goats on a first come basis.
- Maximum of two entries per class per member.
- Goats must be photographed restrained in a halter.
- Four photographs of each goat will be required – front, back, right side and left side. One side to be photographed with fleece opened up. In the case of Adult Does the kids should be in at least one photograph though they will not be judged. The photographs can be sent electronically or posted on one sheet of A4 paper.
- Handlers should not be in photograph.
- Winners will be asked to provide a photograph of themselves and the winning goat for publication on the website and in the next BAGS Newsletter and Yearbook. White coats to be worn for these photographs.
- BAGS may use all or any photographs for publicity purposes.
- Photographs must not be digitally altered.
- Once your entries have been accepted each goat will be issued with an entry number and we will confirm the next stages in the judging process.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
- Adult Buck born 2018 or earlier
- Yearling Buck born in 2019
- Wether (any age)
- Adult Doe with Kids (kids will not be judged)
- Maiden Doe born 2018
- Yearling Doe born 2019
As usual there will be awards for Best in Show and Reserve Best in Show.
How To Enter
Please complete the form below and click send before 18 June 2020 (you will need to complete one form per entry):
I look forward to receiving your entries. If you have any questions please call me on 07904 547272 or simply email me at email@example.com.